MARKET: Indoor Farmer’s Market – Cottonwood Center For The Arts (Downtown)
January 13 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 11:00am on day 13 of the month, happening 5 times
vietnam bride matchmaking Indoors for the Winter! Colorado Farm & Art Market
11:00am – 2:00pm
Cottonwood Center For The Arts (427 E Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903)
Visit the Le Petit Croissant booth and take home a box of handmade jam and croissants for the family!
site de rencontre pour handicape physique gratuit Drop by to sample and pick up:
- rencontre latino Hand-rolled classic croissants. I use only 100% real European-style butter (no margarine or oil) to ensure the best flavor and loft in the oven. I size my croissants for sharing, plus I offer mark pulman dating in the dark classes on how to make them. Samples of just about all flavors are available at my booth. Choose from:
- Jam-filled (Peach, and Strawberry-Blueberry)
- Rectangular “pain au chocolat”
- Rectangular Chocolate Espresso
- Round morning buns with cinnamon sugar and raisins.
- rencontre mms Macarons. New for 2019! I also teach meilleur site de rencontre quebec classes on how to make these at high altitude.
- site de rencontres bourges Scones. I bake my orange cranberry, and lavender, scones fresh every market morning.
- site de rencontres voyages Baguettes. My baguettes are more correctly called “batards” because they are 16″ rather than 22″ long. I also teach a souper rencontre 60 ans et plus class on this.
- rencontre homme 79 Jams. Selection varies every week, but usually includes best-sellers such as Strawberry Blueberry, Ginger Peach, Tropical Vacation, Stone Fruit & Blueberry, and a host of other flavors. Fig lovers, I carry Apple Fig and regular Fig, too! I set out lots of flavors for sampling at my booth, so be sure to stop and give one a try.
- Granola. I offer just one flavor because I can’t seem to improve on it. In fact, some customers come to my booth just for the Cranberry Almond granola.
- Cookbook. My very own, national award-winning cookbook — full color, professionally designed, and printed on premium soft matte paper — was published in November, 2016. It’s available at a discounted price at my booth (save on shipping, too), or click here to order from this web site. Winner of the Silver medal in the 2017 Independent Publisher “9th Annual Living Now” awards, category “Cookbooks – Ethnic, Holiday, Specialty.”
Croissant pre-orders can be placed a few days in advance of any market simply by emailing your choices to me (or requesting a price list) at email@example.com. You can pre-pay online, too, then pick up your order at any of the markets listed below. No need to get there first thing anymore for fear I’ve sold out of your favorites!
Special orders are always welcome.
Thanks, and see you indoors at this winter market!