MARKET: Indoor Farmer’s Market – Cottonwood Center For The Arts (Downtown)
March 10 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
site rencontre gratuit 65 Indoors for the Winter! Colorado Farm & Art Market
11:00am – 2:00pm
Cottonwood Center For The Arts (427 E Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80903)
Visit the Le Petit Croissant booth and take home a box of handmade jam and croissants for the family!
go now Drop by to sample and pick up:
- rencontre afro asiatique Hand-rolled classic croissants. I use only 100% real European-style butter (no margarine or oil) to ensure the best flavor and loft in the oven. I size my croissants for sharing, plus I offer Read More Here classes on how to make them. Samples of just about all flavors are available at my booth. Choose from:
- Jam-filled (Peach, and Strawberry-Blueberry)
- Rectangular “pain au chocolat”
- Rectangular Chocolate Espresso
- Round morning buns with cinnamon sugar and raisins.
- over at this website Macarons. New for 2019! I also teach bekanntschaften lemgo classes on how to make these at high altitude.
- how to re hook up with a girl Scones. I bake my orange cranberry, and lavender, scones fresh every market morning.
- http://sparkbomb.com/magikan/13003 Baguettes. My baguettes are more correctly called “batards” because they are 16″ rather than 22″ long. I also teach a site de rencontre pour femme celibataire class on this.
- rencontrer fille maintenant Jams. Selection varies every week, but usually includes best-sellers such as Strawberry Blueberry, Ginger Peach, Tropical Vacation, Stone Fruit & Blueberry, and a host of other flavors. Fig lovers, I carry Apple Fig and regular Fig, too! I set out lots of flavors for sampling at my booth, so be sure to stop and give one a try.
- Granola. I offer just one flavor because I can’t seem to improve on it. In fact, some customers come to my booth just for the Cranberry Almond granola.
- Cookbook. My very own, national award-winning cookbook — full color, professionally designed, and printed on premium soft matte paper — was published in November, 2016. It’s available at a discounted price at my booth (save on shipping, too), or click here to order from this web site. Winner of the Silver medal in the 2017 Independent Publisher “9th Annual Living Now” awards, category “Cookbooks – Ethnic, Holiday, Specialty.”
Croissant pre-orders can be placed a few days in advance of any market simply by emailing your choices to me (or requesting a price list) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pre-pay online, too, then pick up your order at any of the markets listed below. No need to get there first thing anymore for fear I’ve sold out of your favorites!
Special orders are always welcome.
Thanks, and see you indoors at this winter market!