FARMER’S MARKET BOOTH – Seasonal Peach Jam!
August 3, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Colorado Farm & Art Market
9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
7350 Pine Creek Road, Colorado Springs (behind the Margarita At Pine Creek restaurant, Woodmen / I-25)
Visit the Le Petit Croissant booth and take home a box of handmade croissants and jam for the family!
Beat The Lineup
Pre-orders can be placed a few days in advance of any market simply by emailing your choices (see the list, below) to me at email@example.com. Pay online, then pick up your order at the market. Easy! And no need to get there first thing in the morning for fear I’ve sold out of your favorite flavors.
Ask About My Classes
I teach a range of French baking classes from my own home in northern Colorado Springs. My flagship class is “Learn To Make Croissants,” but I also teach classes on Cream Puffs, Macarons, French Onion Soup, and Buttercream. Others are in development. Please ask me about them.
You can also book a private group class for any theme if you have 6 friends or neighbors who might like to share the experience together. As the group organizer, you save $10 on your class!
All classes are listed in my monthly newsletter, and on the Calendar page of my web site (www.LePetitCroissant.com). To receive my newsletter in your Inbox, please sign up at www.lepetitcroissant.com, or send your email address to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will take care of it for you.
Try My Samples
- Hand-rolled classic croissants. I’m always cutting up samples of the 8 flavors I carry:
- Jam-filled (Peach, and Strawberry-Blueberry)
- Rectangular “Pain au Chocolat”
- Rectangular Chocolate Espresso
- Round morning buns with cinnamon sugar and raisins
- Scones. I bake my orange cranberry, and lavender, scones fresh every market morning.
- Baguettes. Mmmmmmmm……..fresh bread!
- Jams. Selection varies every week, but usually includes best-sellers such as Strawberry Blueberry and Raspberry & Dark Cherry. New for 2019 (more coming): Pineapple, and Mango Pineapple. I set out lots of flavors for sampling at my booth, so be sure to stop and give one a try. All flavors (except for the classics, of course) are original to Le Petit Croissant.
- Granola. I offer just one flavor because I can’t seem to improve on it. In fact, some customers come to my booth just for the Cranberry Almond granola.
- Cookbook. My very own, national award-winning cookbook — full color, professionally designed, and printed on premium soft matte paper — was published in November, 2016. It’s available at a discounted price at my booth (save on shipping, too), or Amazon. Winner of the Silver medal in the 2017 Independent Publisher “9th Annual Living Now” awards, category “Cookbooks – Ethnic, Holiday, Specialty.”
Special orders are also welcome.
Thanks, and see you there!