2017 Market Schedule
Mark your calendars with my 2017 market schedule! Please scroll down for details, locations, and hours. Pre-orders for pick-up at the market are accepted. A price list is available upon request (email me at email@example.com). I carry:
- Hand-rolled classic croissants. I use only 100% real European-style butter (no margarine or oil) to ensure the best flavor and loft in the oven. I also size my croissants so that you can cut them in half if you are preparing a basket for a crowd. Samples of just about all flavors are available at my booth. Choose from:
- Jam-filled (Peach and Strawberry-Blueberry jam are customer favorites)
- Rectangular “pain au chocolat”
- Round morning buns with cinnamon sugar and raisins.
- Scones. I bake my orange cranberry, and lavender, scones fresh on every market morning.
- Baguettes. More dense than what you’d find in Paris, my baguettes are more correctly called “batards” because they are 16″ rather than 22″ long.
- Jams. Selection varies every week, but usually includes best-sellers such as Strawberry Blueberry, Ginger Peach, Tropical Vacation, and — new this year — Stone Fruit & Blueberry. Fig lovers, I often carry Apple Fig, too! I set out lots of flavors for sampling at my booth, so be sure to stop and give one a try.
- Granola. I offer just one flavor because I can’t seem to improve on it. In fact, some customers come to my booth just for the Cranberry Almond granola.
- Cookbook. My very own, national award-winning cookbook — full color, professionally designed, and printed on premium soft matte paper — was published in November, 2016. It’s available at a discounted price at my booth (save on shipping, too), or click here to order from this web site. It is also available on Amazon. Winner of the Silver medal in the 2017 Independent Publisher “9th Annual Living Now” awards, category “Cookbooks – Ethnic, Holiday, Specialty.”
Pre-orders can be placed a few days in advance of any market simply by emailing me your choices (or requesting a price list) at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pre-pay online, too, then pick up your order at any of the markets listed below. No need to get there first thing anymore for fear I’ve sold out of your favorites!
Special orders are also welcome.
Now, here are my dates and locations for all of 2017. Please visit my booth and enjoy an authentic taste of France right here in Colorado.
Summer Saturdays I’m at the “Colorado Farm and Art Market” (http://www.farmandartmarket.com) at 7350 Pine Creek Road, Colorado Springs (at Woodmen Road and the I-25, located behind the “Margarita At Pine Creek” restaurant).
Hours: 9:00 – 1:00
Dates : June 17 (Opening Day) / July 1 / July 15 / July 29 / August 12 / August 26 / (see below for my locations on September 9 and September 15-17) / September 23 / October 7.
Booth Location: Enter the market and turn right.
Browse the market in a sunny, leafy setting, then enjoy a coffee and live music on the restaurant patio!
September 9 I’ll be part of the “What If?” festival of innovation in downtown Colorado Springs. My booth will be on the northeast lawn of the Pioneer’s Museum, (beside Nevada) as part of the “Local Foods” section (click here for the festival map, I am booth #97).
Hours: Saturday, September 9, 10:00-4:00.
Booth Location: NE lawn of the Pioneer’s Museum. On the festival map (link is above), I am booth #97.
This is my first year at this big festival, which attracts 25,000 people in one day to the downtown area. Some streets will be barricaded to create safe pedestrian walkways, so be sure to check the festival web site for parking options. I will be located, incidentally, right beside the big parking garage on Nevada.
September 15-17 join me at the “Holly Berry House Folk Art Festival” at Rock Ledge Ranch in the Garden of the Gods. Enter from the south by taking I-25 to Highway 24 west. Turn right on 31st Street and follow it until it dead-ends at Chambers. Turn onto Chambers and enter the Ranch at the second entrance.
Hours: Friday, September 15, Noon – 6:00 / Saturday, September 16, 9:00 – 6:00 / Sunday, September 17, 10:00 – 4:00.
Booth Location: Near the entrance, booth #108. Walk down the middle aisle (with trees at the entrance), then turn right at your second opportunity.
This popular festival has run for many years and attracts something like 25,000 people over its three days! This is my first year in attendance. In addition to my French brunch treats, I will offer home goods from my online Etsy shop, Yarn Style Studios.
October 6 (Friday), make the pretty drive to the 44th Annual “Palmer Lake Arts And Crafts Show” . Palmer Lake Town Hall, 28 Valley Crescent Road, Palmer Lake, CO, 80133.
Hours: 9:00 – 5:00
Booth Location: Indoors
Just north of Colorado Springs, this charming town makes a wonderful destination during leaf season. A lovely park directly across from the Town Hall should be in full color at this time of year. In addition to a small selection of my French brunch treats (the main selection will be at my regular farmer’s market the next day, October 7), I will offer home goods from my online Etsy shop, Yarn Style Studios.
October 7 (Saturday) I will be at my regular Colorado Farm And Art Market” location. Please scroll up for location details and hours.
November 11 is the ” Liberty High School Craft And Gift Fair” at 8720 Scarborough Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80920.
Hours: 9:00 – 4:00
Booth Location: To be announced.
Join more than 4,000 visitors at this favorite north-end event!
November 18 is the popular “Rampart High School Christmas Cupboard Craft Bazaar” at 8250 Lexington Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80920.
Hours: 9:00 – 4:00
Booth Location: Gymnasium, Booth # R59 (main aisle).
Special Note: Pre-orders are encouraged, since this market can get very busy!
Join more than 3,000 visitors at block-buster north-end event!
December 2 is my last market for 2017 at the “Cheyenne Mountain Holiday Craft Fair” at Cheyenne Mountain High School 1200 Cresta Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80906.
Hours: 9:00 – 4:00
Booth Location: Gymnasium #2, within sight of the door
Join more than 2,000 visitors at this fast-growing, Broadmoor-area event!
Look for me in the winter of 2018 at the “Colorado Farm & Art Market” winter market at the Cottonwood Center For The Arts. This once-a-month market is in a gorgeous setting with lovely artwork that changes every week. I will post my schedule when / if my application gets approved.
The summer of 2018 should find me repeating the schedule listed above. Feel free to contact me anytime at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Thank you for your business!